I BELIEVE! The Speech That Broke The Internet!!! - Arnold Schwarzenegger 2020

I BELIEVE! Arnold Schwarzenegger 

I BELIEVE! The Speech That Broke The Internet!!! - Arnold Schwarzenegger 2020

All I have ever done is the fact that the head popping out of people's mouths was impossible to do or not imagine from the top studio to the studio official from the agent to the agent from power manager and they all say the same thing that's very encouraging isn't it but you know something I didn't give ** t because I believed I could be the best man I believe there could be another smooth King or another Burt Reynolds or another Warren Beatty or any of Charles Bronson's characters and so on. my bodybuilding all about the hard work you put in like I am so into bodybuilding I work five to six hours a day I will do the same thing now to work so whenever someone they say to me it will not happen I hear it can be done when they say no I heard yes I mean they say it is impossible to hear it possible because I am a strong believer.

Well, I am gonna be the one that said to myself I'm gonna do it and I'm gonna show it to them maybe it has never been done before that is fine well with me but I gonna do it and I didn't listen to people always say that people always ask me when they see me in the gym on pumping days they say why you work hard five hours a day six hours a day and you always have a smile on your face others work hard like you and it looks on your face why and always tell people of Mr. Universe so it always brings me closer to achieving that goal of making this board a reality turn into one set that I always do by repeating all the limited climbs will bring me closer to turning his goal so I can wait to make another 500kg Square I didn't expect that from another bench press.

I can't wait to do another 2,000 repetitions, I can't wait for the next exercise for the next half hour I put all sorts of things that the dog will be a hero in the same body that they say will not be sold because time was built a few years later I made Conan the Barbarian number one in the box office there coming out of the summer of 82 think about it and the director says if he didn't have his body we would have to build another one i mean think about it and in the end i was just imagining my exercise but lifting the cup over my head is what i was thinking about giving me 20 years 20 i went in London and I won the Miss Universe pageant as the youngest Mr. Universe and it was because I had a goal because I believed that 74% hated their work in America now there is no difference when it comes to Europe most lab people do not like what they are doing because they are not really there because they did not have a purpose and they follow this purpose they just wander aimlessly and then suddenly there is a job opening to get their job because they have land.

However, when you grow up it is a job that is not fun so when you think about a quarter of people only enjoy what they are doing in life which is unbelievable when you think about it so I felt so blessed that I was able to do it like medical students know that you want to be a doctor you see if you have no idea where you are going and you don't have a goal where you are going roaming and you will never keep anywhere it is like you can have the best ship in the world you can have the best flight in the world if the pilot or captain does not know where to go wandering around really Austria i can't wait to get out of there i can't see myself as a farmer or a factory worker or anything like that that even though my parents wanted me to stay there i would have a normal life but that one it was their opinion not mine my opinion was completely different i felt that i was born something special for something different about the big thing you know how big it is where i feel i don't know where I go.

Think most people don't know where I go i knew where i was going so it was just a question how did you ask us i want to get into the movies i want to be the best man he started laughing so they all said that is impossible as it is not possible why not because it looks how big he weighs 250 pounds then they told me that this when you put on highlights or you lose all your body weight and everything and if normal body The highlight is that no one in Hollywood has ever been a leading man who had a way of pronouncing impossible is it possible? No.

You see some pasta wood and your name says who can spell what a schnitzel or something like that no one can say - forget it Arnold this is the kind of thing I heard about the hard work you put in for us bodybuilders I worked five to six hours a day I would do something the same now by making a block of accent words and all these things all day working at work from the world and all of a sudden I was asked by Dino De Laurentiis at Universal Studio's main studio to imitate Conan the Barbarian and after I made Conan the Barbarian director of the press conference he told the media that he would not have Arnold with us to build one suddenly my body became precious, not a debt and the same thing was my filter after we finished recording Terminator Jim Cameron told the media if Arnold would not have that name and speak like a machine I think the movie will not have a broken have think about that the body and the way they attacked you were precious but I did not listen to those who were defeated

I didn't listen to them at all because that's exactly how it was again in politics but everyone said no no it can't be done and I became the governor of California and this being all that this is a true business is that you can't listen to deceivers so this is a very important lesson for all of you. no this is a stupid idea with a problem you don't need to say but in your mind, you say to watch or do you know if I listened to those who said they were from bodybuilding to show business in politics I would not be standing here today talking to you I will be in Austria in the Alps that is why I say do not listen to those who tell the truth.

Post a Comment

0 Comments